Learn More About Equipment Financing and Leasing
There are many reasons to lease equipment rather than make the big decision to purchase an expensive piece of machinery that you might only need for a portion of the year. Some of these reasons include freeing up your cash reserves for other purposes, taking advantage of tax perks, and being able to utilize new equipment more often.
The financing specialists at Royall Capital Funding can assist you with financing and leasing equipment for your business, whether you need computer software and hardware for an office or a larger item like a bulldozer for your construction company.
What We Provide
We provide several types of equipment financing, including:
- Programs to help new businesses start providing excellent goods and services to customers sooner rather than later.
- Municipal and government programs to help entities such as public schools and police departments have what they need to serve the public. We offer guaranteed approvals on leasing packages for municipal and government agencies.
- Sale and leaseback programs for clients who want to own their equipment after the leasing process.
- B, C, and D programs for those who have lower credit scores and may not qualify for other types of financing.
We have something to offer most business owners who are searching for equipment to keep their companies running smoothly.
What To Expect
When you go through the equipment leasing process through Royall Capital Funding, you can expect:
- The opportunity to have up to 84 months of repayment for qualified businesses
- A low down payment, or no down payment at all
- A payment structure that fits your financial situation
- Financing of up to $500,000, and even more for certain pieces of equipment
- No financial statements needed for requests up to $150,000
Give Us a Call
Contact the leasing and financing professionals at Royall Capital Funding to learn more about what we offer and get the process started. We are happy to answer all questions and address any concerns that you might have.